The following are examples of cases in which I have acted as an expert:
- Confidential arbitration in a price manipulation case involving an agricultural product (2013).
- In re Refco, Inc., Securities Litigation Case. No. 07-md-1902 (JSR) (S.D.N.Y. 2012).
- Grede v. FCStone, LLC, Case No.09-00136 (N.D. Ill. 2012).
- U.S. Futures Exchange, LLC v. Board of Trade of the City of Chicago, Civ. No. 04 C 6756 (N.D. Ill. 2009).
- Grede v. The Bank of New York
N.D. Ill. 2010
- Confidential arbitration involving issues related to high frequency trading firm
- U.S. Futures Exchange, LLC v. Board of Trade of the City of Chicago
Civ. No. 04 C 6756
N.D. Ill. 2009
- In re Enron Creditors Recovery Corp. and Enron Creditors Recovery Corp. v. Citigroup, Inc.
Case No. 01-16034 (AJG)
S.D.N.Y. Bankruptcy Ct. 2007
- C. Clark Hodgson, Jr., Receiver for Philadelphia Alternative Management Asset Management Co., LLC v. Man Financial Inc., Civ. No. 06-CV-1994 (MMB)
E.D. Pa. 2007
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission v. Oystacher/ 3Red Trading LLC, Civ. No. 15-cv-09196 (N.D. Ill. 2016).
- Bacchi v. Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company, Civ. No. 12-11280-DJC (D. Mass. 2016).
- Gilmore v. Carey, Case No. 2010 L 008708 (Cook County, Ill. 2015).
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission v. M.F. Global Holdings Ltd., Civ. No. 12-MD-2338 and Civ. No. 1:11-cv-07866 (S.D.N.Y. 2015).